Friday, September 16, 2011

is it fat?

down .8 today to 136!

and I'm SURPRISED... because yesterday, I skipped my first fruit, ate my eggs and only threw away one yolk instead of tossing the usual 2, ate almonds in the middle of the day, ate a 5oz steak for dinner (with fat) and cut up cucumbers and onions and ate them with... RANCH DRESSING ZOMG.  then ate even more almonds.

So the fat experiment continues, though... it's only been going on for 3 or 4 days... need MOAR EVIDENCE.

what is this?  it's awesome!  why am I asking what it is?  I'm the one who found it.





not including today, I have a total of 4 injections and weigh-ins left.  My lofty-probz-not-gonna-happen goal was to get down to 132.  That's probz-not-gonna-happen, but It's possibly I get down to 134!

No comments:

Post a Comment