Tuesday, September 13, 2011

oops

so today I am down .2lbs.  I'm actually a little surprised I'm down at all.  I didn't sleep well, I think I might have had too much water, and... I *gasp* cheated.  YES, cheated.  "Hilarious" because I just told someone yesterday morning that I hadn't cheated once, then that night I ate 11 almonds.  HAH.  I thought that it was going to turn into a binge thing but I felt completely satisfied with 11 almonds.  Entirely content.  Not eating them after that (and right now)... not a problem.  I don't want to be one of those people who cheats and then goes "I just think my body needed Chips Ahoy cookies; I think we should listen to our bodies."
BUT
I do think my body needed those almonds.  I'm not sure if it's because I'm now anemic because of/causing a month long period or if my body just wants fat.  My vote is on the anemia... next time I get a craving for almonds I'm just going to eat more beef.  And I'm going to try to take an iron supplement, if I can find one that isn't useless.

and I may take this back tomorrow or Thursday but I just have a good feeling about having eaten those almonds.  I wonder if sometimes people produce so much cortisol stressing about cheats that they gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment