Saturday, September 17, 2011

refeed-om

My aunt passed away and today my family all got together and it was so early in the morning and we got to bed so late last night and I just didn't prepare.  I suck.  I just wasn't ready.  I started small but the day just turned into a big, carb-y, fatty reload.  Loading.  at the end of the round.  I don't know!  I'm curious about the results though, because I ate absolutely NO sugar.  but I did probably consume like 4000 calories.  Obviously my weight will be up tomorrow, but I wonder if I'll have boosted my metabolism.  meh.  shrug.  whatever.  if it takes me til the end of this round to get back down to 136-so be it.  Just saw some pictures of myself from today (before eating) and I didn't photograph much skinnier than before.  So it looks like I still have ten more lbs to lose anyway.  we'll handle that in another round...  might even take a planned interruption for Oli's birthday and then do another 15 days on p2

No comments:

Post a Comment