Sunday, September 11, 2011

onward ho!

so it's day 21... so I've completed 3 weeks of vlcd... WOW.  just 10 more days to go... which also means it's 10 days until my son Oliver turns 3.  Can't wait to make a sugarfree cheesecake!

I'm feeling good about my losses (was 1.2 lbs down this morning- awesome) but I'm not excited about blogging.  I don't really know what's what or why some things happen.  I haven't taken good enough accounts of my meal plans to notice any patterns.  I will say this, I've eaten taco bell twice and lost well the next day both times.  I've been veering from protocol lately... today I had eggs and onions and tomatoes and spinach for lunch and ground beef in spaghetti sauce (sugar free!) for dinner.  Kind of don't care but the spaghetti sauce has olive oil as an ingredient and has 1g of fat.  It was really good.

At this point, I'd like to drop about 4 more lbs... but I'm feeling good where I am.  I don't really care.  I've never been in the 130s as an adult and here I am and I feel... pretty much the same... so there you have it and there it is.

minus 10000

No comments:

Post a Comment