Thursday, September 1, 2011

progress

well, day 11 is coming to a close so I am 1/3 of the way through the low calorie portion of this diet.


Today seemed a little tougher for some reason.  maybe because there was more fast food around than there has been.  Still, I'm proud of myself... no cheats.  I wouldn't say it's hard but I generally don't restrict myself of things.  Well, okay, I guess that's not true... many a time I have sat out a party or other goings-out with friends so that I could study instead.  I guess I'll just look at it like that... an entire month of being alone, studying.

I wish I wasn't so ornery... some of the people on the message board I read just piss me off lately.  I'm a bit of a know-it-all and many other know-it-alls are like the opposite end of a magnet.  I'm really, really, really lucky though because I love all the girls on my p2 thread.  I so look forward to reading that thread every day.  If any of you are reading this, I love you guys, you're all so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment