Friday, September 16, 2011

ready to move on

my dedication to p2 is waning... it's not that I'm tempted by junk food or anything (thought actually grosses me out)... I'm just... ready to move on... even though there are still losses to be had... I'm hungrier, I'm less content.

I was kind of bad today.  Did this survey at the mall where I had a few sips of vitamin water and a bite of a saltine (to cleanse the palate).  I think the saltine bite can count for the melba I skipped, and probably any sugar from the vitamin water was burned immediately as I walked ALL DAY today.  I didn't drink enough water.  I'm trying to make up for it now... we'll see.  I ate Fage 0% but felt REALLY hungry afterward so also had 3.5 oz of steak.  No vegetables though (I'm out).  Ate too many fucking almonds... I'm just feeling so meh.... so unsatisfied by everything (except fat)... so wanting to move on.

Tomorrow, if there's a loss... no injection... I'm moving on.  If there is a gain, I'll go until I get back to 136 and then I'll move on.  I know I only have four injections left so... who knows I might feel better in the morning (or worse) and feel okay about going about the entire 4 days.

Going about 1.5hrs away to Tonica to attend my aunt's funeral... will be out there all day... not sure what I'm going to do to stay on protocol... guess I'll have to make food in the morning to bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment