Sunday, August 21, 2011

boo[ze], you suck

_~* uffggghhh.  Can you drink during loading?  Probably should have looked into that 14 hours ago.  I hope loading on Heineken is okay.  I don't know how much I drank- well, enough that, carefully spaced throughout the night, I was my drunkest at 2AM when the bar closed and enough that I've been shitting my guts out all morning (see?  How nice!  There's a cleanse part of this diet.)

Alright, I did a quick search on the hcg diet info forums and it appears many before me have asked about alcohol during loading and it is okay.  No one was really forthcoming with how much they were planning to drink- no one said "is it okay if I get buh-lasted during loading days?" but to be fair, those weren't the search terms I used.


So this morning I weighed in at 151.8, a loss of .2 lbs but not very realistic.  I'm working on it as I write this, but I'm very, very dehydrated this morning.  Whatever, I'm keeping the number in the record, I'll shoot up 8 lbs tomorrow.

mentally add the decimal

No comments:

Post a Comment