Monday, August 29, 2011

sigh

Still massively bloated and periody.  Was disappointed to only be down .2 this morning.  Haven't been sleeping well though and haven't been taking my normal naps (I know, I'm a little old for naps but someday I'll be working 60 hours a week and there won't be naps anymore so I'm taking them while I can!)... but maybe I'll get a big drop tomorrow if I drink a shit ton of water today.

Jalepenos aren't technically on protocol but I've been eating my fish with salsa as my vegetable.  I have to figure out how to make things interesting; I don't want to eat anymore.

Except today.  Today I'm pretty hungry.  I think my hcg is losing it's effectiveness since I'm on my second to last dose.  I'm going to remix tonight.

It's getting harder and harder to find pictures for this task.



No comments:

Post a Comment