Saturday, August 20, 2011

hcg... day 1... mix and load

So I don't know... I fucked up on mixing my hcg.  What I was supposed to do was have 4ml of liquid total but I actually only had 3 and I didn't realize this until I had started pre-loading syringes (and I don't even know why I was preloading syringes in the first place... it was just something my mom did.)  So I squirted the liquid back in, I'm sure I lost a ton of liquid because I ended up with 11 instead of 13 doses.  I guess that's not that big of a difference.

First shot didn't hurt going in but I didn't care for the pressure of the liquid as I injected it.  But I'm okay.  I think I lost some hcg.  Better get good at this by the time the very low calorie diet starts.

For those of you not familiar with the hcg diet, let me give you enough information that you can at least follow what I am saying.  I'm not going to get into the why, you'll just have to trust that I've done my research and this is the diet I'm going to do.
  • hCG is a hormone.  Generally it is prescribed as a fertility treatment.
  • I buy it from an online pharmacy.
  • I mix it with an injection liquid (bacteriostatic water)
  • I will inject .30mL every day for 40 days.
  • The first two days, I will "load" and eat as much of whatever as I want (been loading for 23 years actually)
  • From that point on, I will eat a v.ery l.ow c.alorie d.iet of exact foods in exact portions.
  • After the last injection, I eat very vcld for a few more days.
  • For three weeks after that, I will eat whatever but no sugar or starch.
  • For three weeks after that, I will slowly add in carbs, while maintaining my weight.
  • Then I can do it all over again if I still have weight to lose.
So while I load today and tomorrow, I'm going to try to just eat healthy fats.  I have GOT to get my hands on an avocado.  But, I also plan on eating some food that I really like since it's going to be at least 84 days before I can eat them again, but who's counting?

No comments:

Post a Comment