Monday, August 22, 2011

the real diet starts

First day v.ery l.ow c.alorie d.iet.  It's generally not difficult for me to not eat anything in the morning... I started to get really hungry when I arrived to school at 10:30.  I ate an apple, felt great through my whole class, and didn't eat anything again until 3:00.

Physically, I am not hungry, including the mental-physical brain hunger.  Nothing.

Psychologically, I just miss eating already.  It's not that bad, it's not hard to get distracted from, and I'll get over it.

I spaced my meals out well, I think.  It's almost 8PM and I still have a protein, a veggie, and a fruit left (and a melba toast, if I decide to eat it).

I made a good dressing out of Bragg's apple cider vinegar.  Pretty much my dressing is vinegar, water, and parsley, basil and black pepper.  I mean... I like it but I just like vinegar.  I used my dressing on some lettuce that I ate with chopped up onion.  This isn't technically protocol buuuuutt... I don't know... I feel like onions are more like a spice (sort of) and jesus shit, 2 cups of lettuce doesn't even have 15 calories.. I HAD to find a way to get more in than that.  I'm going to try not to do that in general.  I just didn't have enough cucumber to make it my vegetable and I want to have asparagus tonight.


I am craving things (bad things) but I am not hungry.  I'm actually glad I'm doing this, just as a lesson in self-discipline.  Catholics do lent for 40 days (and it used to be harder than today's I'm-gonna-give-up-orange-soda Catholics are accustomed to).  I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment