Monday, August 22, 2011

loaded

I am done loading!  I took my first v.ery l.ow c.alorie d.iet injection today (it's not any different than the other injections but I'm better at it now and it hurt less).  I did my darndest to eat all of the foods I like but mostly I just felt sick all day.  I bought sugary stuff to eat but couldn't finish any of it so there's still pie and ice cream and yogurt pretzels and a cupcake in here.  That doesn't bother me now, I suppose it might later.

My weight this morning was 155.4, an increase of 3.6 from yesterday and an increase of 3.4 overall from start weight.  Some women gain a lot; I'm not too worried about 3.4lbs at all.

I'm ready to get the weight loss part started though, for sure.


I'm lazy and I still haven't made my 3.5 oz sections of meat for the freezer... definitely on the to do list today.

one fiddy fi' point fo

No comments:

Post a Comment