Sunday, August 28, 2011

not now

Down just .4 lbs today. Went to a party yesterday.  Did pretty well.
Didn't lose as well this morning though so for my own records here's what I ate yesterday:
  • 1 sip of vodka/7up
  • 1.75 apples
  • .5 wasa cracker
  • 1oz cucumber
  • 1 oz of celery
  • roughly 6 oz of chicken (that had touched the fat of other meats on the grill and thus, was delicious)
  • 1 thumbnail size shrimp from a pasta salad (wasn't even that good)
  • 2 or 3 diet 7-ups
  • 1 cup of Smooth Move tea
    I also TOUCHED a lot of fat as helped prepare food.  I don't really have to do anything special to fix this behavior since it's only my party behavior and I'm out of parties for the moment.  Plan on starting p3 on Oli's birthday exactly.

    Oh, other changes... I didn't take a nap as I usually do and I did not sleep well AT ALL last night.  I could probably go back to sleep and lose more but there's too much shit to do today.
    145lbs today.  wish it were better, glad it's not worse.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment