Saturday, August 27, 2011

when I'll be impressed

So this morning my weight was down .8, not as high as any other day, but totally fine with me, so far this week, I'm averaging about 1.1 pounds a day.  If you count my loading weight, it's even higher.

I have barely been eating my vegetables or last fruit... sooo not interested.  I get my protein in though and I never skip my morning apple.  I want to try this chili that I've been hearing about on the forums but apparently tomatoes and beef stall people.  I'll try it when I get a little further in.  So far all of this weight lost seems tentative, like it could all go away in a day (which is true, if I just quit the diet and don't stabilize).

My lowest weight in my adult life was this spring, 141.8.  When I beat that with this diet, I'll be impressed.



Just .8 down at 145.4

what is this?  I don't even know.

No comments:

Post a Comment