Tuesday, August 23, 2011

onto another day

I got through my first day without any big problems.  As bed time neared, I actually felt really stuffed and kind of sick from the smell of Joe making himself a burger.  I lost a whopping 4.4 lbs overnight (but only .8lbs overall), I'm now at 151 even.  That is obviously not from fat (water and shit mostly) so I don't expect that to continue, and actually I won't be upset if my weight goes up a little (marginally) at some point during this diet.

I've been having neck/shoulder problems and it's hard to get comfortable (and my bed is very soft, which is not at all my favorite way for mattresses to be) so I haven't been sleeping as soundly as I'd like to.  I've been making up for it by sleeping longer... or trying to anyway.  Last night I had so many dreams.  In one, I ate some pineapple cottage cheese that is, in real life, in our refrigerator right now, and realized it wasn't on protocol and then I melted.

won fiddy won


No comments:

Post a Comment